Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Direct Mail



Multiple ideas were generated as I drew out my thumbnails.  I wanted to stick to the PSU theme throughout the entire time.
As my final two roughs, I decided to go with the change in department theme.






The purpose of this project is to generate more consumers for my mom's horseback riding business.  Version one is to attract new or experienced riders interested in expanding their riding skills and version two should be used to attract owners who are seeking help to train their horse.  The project specifications for the file size are 5"x7", the bleed is 0.125", and the margins are 0.25".  The price to produce my project for one print is $0.2987 and to produce 100 prints of my project, it would cost $29.87.  There were only two links to my project, the MJ logo and the horse and rider image.  There is no copyright on the project because I produced all the images used in the project in illustrator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment