Monday, April 9, 2012

Final Project

Final project

The purpose of my final project was to invite family and friends to my graduation ceremony on May 12th.  My project actually started out as a gatefold project but definitely didn't stay that way as you can tell by comparing my thumbnails and roughs to my actual final project.  My roommates received a wedding invitation in the mail and I took the layout of that design and created my own.  My folding dummy came in really handy because it gave me the exact measurements so when I created my Indesign document, the size was perfect from the get go.  My target audience was the family and friends that I was inviting to my graduation.  The call to action was the list of dates and times that were on the card which told the people I was inviting what time they needed to be at the graduation.  It also contained the address of the gym so that everyone could find the ceremony.  The document had the normal bleed size at .125 inches, it was three colors because of the PSU colors that I used and I printed it on the size 80 coated paper so that the paper was thicker and it would hold up when it was folded.  

No comments:

Post a Comment